- This event has passed.
Drought Webinar – Water & Community Resources for Rural and Disadvantaged Communities
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In a drought, we are all in this together – farmers, ranchers, and the diverse rural & disadvantaged communities we call home.
California Cattle Council, Western United Dairies, and the California Cattlemen’s Association is hosting a webinar for rural and disadvantaged communities statewide dealing with the economic, environmental, and health & safety effects of devastating drought.
- Drought assistance
- Water infrastructure, including:
- water supply development
- water quality improvement
- Drought resilience
- Groundwater management
- Other disaster, utility, and business related programs related to drought and the socioeconomic effects
- Small, rural, and disadvantaged communities
- Mayors, city managers, county supervisors, community partners seeking assistance to provide for their communities in this year’s devastating drought & water shortage, and invest in their own water supply sustainability, drought resilience, and economic prosperity for the health and well-being of our communities
USDA Rural Development program experts will present various programs, processes, and resources offered by USDA, and be available to answer questions.
Join us via Zoom:
© 2021 · Western United Dairies · Website by Outlaw Consulting Group, Inc.